Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Oh baby, just maybe you're not the one! You never were! It was all sympathy and simple words of nothingness, Nothingness! This is where you die! This is where you die! I Used To Have A Best Friend (But Then He Ga, by Asking Alexandria

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Jaded
Newbie here Apr 16 2020, 03:45 AM
Hey so I'm Jade and I ultimately feel like the only emo in my state and dare I say country cause I'm from Nigeria, which means I'm constantly being judged for my taste in music and generally my lifestyle. So I'm excited to be here and meet like minded people and also make friends. I love the guitar, still learning how to play a decent chord though. So I guess thats it.

Replies

Emo Pictures - BeyondSky
BeyondSky
Apr 16 2020, 09:08 AM
Welcome, hope ya have your fun here and meeting alot of nice ppl wit the same music taste as you.
Jaded
Apr 16 2020, 11:21 AM
Thanks and I hope so too
rockjuice
Apr 16 2020, 04:36 PM
hii welcome!! i feel u im from egypt and i dont think ive ever met a proper emo here
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 17 2020, 03:26 PM
Quite a lot of emo's still in the UK where I live.
Jaded
Apr 18 2020, 10:15 PM
Thanks. And thats crazy I thought I thought Nigeria is the only place void of emos 😁
nothingnowhere
Apr 18 2020, 10:30 PM
Welcome to the forum! It's cool that interest in the subculture can connect people from around the world. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More