Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Well you look like yourself, but you’re somebody else only it ain’t on the surface. Well you talk like yourself, no I hear someone else though. Now you’re making me nervous. You’re Somebody Else, by Flora Cash

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

nothingnowhere
Greetings from Scotland! Apr 16 2020, 10:43 PM
Hello everyone I used to be a member of another emo forum years ago, emo corner, but that website hasn't been active for years. I guess with the recent lockdown I was feeling lonely and nostalgic, so I decided to join this community. I'm not very good at breaking the ice... Hope to see you around.

Replies

rockjuice
Apr 17 2020, 03:13 AM
hello welcome!! i hope u enjoy it here
nothingnowhere
Apr 17 2020, 04:10 AM
Thank you! :) Been spending some time in chat tonight and the people seem cool. Hoping to spend some time here and make some friends since we're all locked inside.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 17 2020, 03:25 PM
Welcome! Also as a new member if there is anything you love or hate about the website please PM me. I'm the site creator.
nothingnowhere
Apr 17 2020, 05:35 PM
Thank you for the welcome! I'll be sure to do that if anything comes to mind.
Jaded
Apr 18 2020, 10:19 PM
Heyyy. Feels good to welcome someone. No longer the newest member :)
nothingnowhere
Apr 18 2020, 10:21 PM
Thank you :) hopefully I'll not be the new guy for long and this community continues to grow! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More