Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We fought! We fought hard! You beat me! Ripped out my heart! And waiting! For death I bleed! And bleed! And bleed. This isn't the Tenka-ich-Budôkai, by I Hate Myself

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

FrenchEsspresso
Your thoughts on - Palaye Royale? Apr 17 2020, 09:31 AM
So I've been listening to a lot more of their songs lately and I've really been focusing on Little bastards and Lonely. But uhm ya if you know their music, what do you think? What's your favorite song?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xX_so_sad_Xx
xX_so_sad_Xx
Apr 17 2020, 10:17 PM
they're alright. i've heard there was some drama about the lead singer being transphobic or something which has kinda turned me off but i haven't looked into it that much. i'm kinda whatever about the music in the first place. i got really into Hospital Bed recently tho, that song slaps.
InsanelyMorbid
May 30 2020, 09:33 PM
I really love them. I saw them live back in 2018 and they put on a really great show. And I'm loving their new album
DarkDreamz
Mar 26 2021, 12:19 PM
I really love this band! My favourite songs are: Love The Void,Mr Doctor Man,Live Like We Want To, Clockwork,Warhol, Rag Doll,All My Friends. And quite a few others too!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More