Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

She said she'll run until her feet don't touch the ground and as the waves carry me out. Keep listening I'll never make a sound. Ocean And Alantic, by Mayday Parade

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - OnyxxFoxx26
OnyxxFoxx26
Seeking Friendly Convo and Sarcasm. Apr 19 2020, 11:36 AM
So Hey. I Have'nt Been On Here In Like 4 Years. I Decided to Come Back and Give It a Second Chance. The World Hasn't Been Kind to Me Soo I Was Hoping This Place Could Be a "Getaway" of Sorts. I Could Seriously Use a Friend Right Now Since All Mine Have Died. x'c Anyyways I'm Open For Whatever, Message Me Anytime.

Replies

OnyxxFoxx26
Apr 19 2020, 11:55 AM
Sorry Guys I Know I Made This Topic Twice! I'm Still Trying to Figure This Out and Can't Find a Way to Delete My Topics.
Xx_Affectus_xX
Apr 25 2020, 03:34 PM
The world is definitely a different place these days. The plague has brought out the best but also the worst in people. What were you doing before all this happened?
OnyxxFoxx26
Apr 25 2020, 11:08 PM
Nothing has changed around here lol. There's no quarantine. I'm still doing the same things i've been doing for like the last 10 years.
Xx_Affectus_xX
May 18 2020, 02:25 PM
Ahh, so what are some things you've been doing during the last decade?
OnyxxFoxx26
May 18 2020, 10:51 PM
Well I Try to Do Everything I Can. Hunting, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Skating, Archery, Gun Collecting, Gaming, Etc... Making Friends Was On That List But That Got Thrown Out Years Ago lol. Basically For the Last like 8 Years I've Just Been On My Own Trying to "Find Myself" I Guess.
Emo Pictures - Blueyedice
Blueyedice
Jul 01 2020, 09:24 PM
heya if your still online send me a message if you want to chat, always up for conversation

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More