Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I've tried to grow from this Every day is a new challenge Because with you there's just no winning Like it or not I'm still a part of you And you're still a part of me Like it or not you're still a part of me Diary of a Deadman, by Five Finger Death Punch

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - OnyxxFoxx26
OnyxxFoxx26
Seeking Friendly Convo and Sarcasm. Apr 19 2020, 11:36 AM
So Hey. I Have'nt Been On Here In Like 4 Years. I Decided to Come Back and Give It a Second Chance. The World Hasn't Been Kind to Me Soo I Was Hoping This Place Could Be a "Getaway" of Sorts. I Could Seriously Use a Friend Right Now Since All Mine Have Died. x'c Anyyways I'm Open For Whatever, Message Me Anytime.

Replies

OnyxxFoxx26
Apr 19 2020, 11:55 AM
Sorry Guys I Know I Made This Topic Twice! I'm Still Trying to Figure This Out and Can't Find a Way to Delete My Topics.
Xx_Affectus_xX
Apr 25 2020, 03:34 PM
The world is definitely a different place these days. The plague has brought out the best but also the worst in people. What were you doing before all this happened?
OnyxxFoxx26
Apr 25 2020, 11:08 PM
Nothing has changed around here lol. There's no quarantine. I'm still doing the same things i've been doing for like the last 10 years.
Xx_Affectus_xX
May 18 2020, 02:25 PM
Ahh, so what are some things you've been doing during the last decade?
OnyxxFoxx26
May 18 2020, 10:51 PM
Well I Try to Do Everything I Can. Hunting, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Skating, Archery, Gun Collecting, Gaming, Etc... Making Friends Was On That List But That Got Thrown Out Years Ago lol. Basically For the Last like 8 Years I've Just Been On My Own Trying to "Find Myself" I Guess.
Emo Pictures - Blueyedice
Blueyedice
Jul 01 2020, 09:24 PM
heya if your still online send me a message if you want to chat, always up for conversation

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More