Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Make it count, play it straight Don't look back, don't hesitate When you go big time What you want, what you feel Never quit, and make it real When you roll big time Big time rush theme, by Big time rush (its a joke)

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - mentallyfucked
mentallyfucked
Stay May 05 2020, 07:54 PM
Your bittersweet taste wrapping me in a warm hug full of fog grabbing my soul and twisting it away dragging me away from this place we call Earth where they tell me I should stay but your foggy haze brings out the sun on bitter days you shatter me making it hard to walk you stuck in my closet, hidden so they wont find you and split us apart you take away my better half but overwhelm me with joy while slowly killing me not to remember anything of the day before dreading not feeling your soft warmth the next day dreading the thought that your not here to stay instead you evil twin, hangover, will greet me at the door, smacking me with dizziness killing me on the floor so I go to you again, just cant get away I need you here, I need you to stay You promised you'd stay softly whispering in my ear let me take in your sweet scent drinking up every word you say and numb my thoughts, don't leave me alone Just promise you'll stay

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More