Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

“I got a bulletproof heart / You got a hollowpoint smile / Me and your runaway scars / Got a photograph dream, on the getaway mile…” Bulletproof Heart, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - mentallyfucked
mentallyfucked
Red roses (TRIGGER WARNING: Suicide, self harm, depression) May 05 2020, 08:11 PM
Reality is distorted, I don't want to be here, Pain, a feeling that bounces around a black hole that is my mind, hope, a word so full of emotion, but not there I jump higher and try harder but I only fall farther into the pit When will I get there, when will I feel it, When can I blossom into the flower you want me to be, I'm trapped in a rainbow of expectations yet I see nothing, I'm caged, people pointing and laughing, Its all too real Why did you bring me here? I ask but you laugh and say nothing, I'm trying to reach out but no one is listening, hearing my cries for help, I lay down, the voices in my head whispering that I'm alone, I try to scream but nothing comes out, I shake uncover the mirror and take in my reflection, hate my image, shatter the mirror and take the shards to slit my wrists, red rivers streaming down my arms like little red roses, a symbol, one I never understood before but now, the sharp kiss, the love I got from the blade like the love I never felt I may be gone but I left undefeated

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 09 2020, 12:50 AM
This is really good
Emo Pictures - Emmanuel
Emmanuel
May 16 2020, 08:54 PM
Death is beautiful More death bleeding out from the skin

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More