Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

That look was pricless, do let me get carried away ive seen it before and it still suits you the same. Spin, by Taking Back Sunday

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Any Midwest Emo or Skramz Reccomendations? May 31 2020, 02:49 AM
God I haven't made a forum thread on here in what feels like forever... Title pretty much says it all, I'm trying to find more bands to listen to that fall into the genres of Midwest Emo or Skramz DIY Emo, fast paced Math Rock,alt emo, and even some folk punk or crust punk is okay too as I adore Johnny Hobo And The Freight Trains (I.E old Pat The Bunny) some of my faves lately have been Foxtails, I Hate Sex, Stop It!!, Sports, Perspective A Lovely Hand To Hold, Marietta, Hightide Hotel,TWIABP, etc etc etc (Note I already know classics like PG.99, Orchid, American Football etc) Any recommendations are appreciated!

Replies

Emo Pictures - revolutionsummer
revolutionsummer
Jun 06 2020, 06:12 AM
<a href="http://youtu.be/UWSmMmGFaj4"> new skramz band from late 2019, really good stuff, really underrated
Emo Pictures - Alexx_boyish
Alexx_boyish
Jun 11 2020, 02:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsP09r7MnXI
Emo Pictures - Xaq-silver
Xaq-silver
Jun 11 2020, 03:51 PM
The band title fight is goos but you may know them, and the musician glitterer is really good but hes not really midwest.
Emo Pictures - UselessEmo115
UselessEmo115
Jun 12 2020, 10:54 PM
Here's a list of midwest style emo albums from last decade I recommend listening to. -Pianos become the teeth, the lack long after -Title Fight, Floral Green -Basement, color me in kindness -Foxing the Albatross -Marietta, Summer Death -Have Mercy, the Earth Pushed Back -Grand View, Everything Between Paint and a Wall -Better Off, I think I'm Leaving -Great Grandpa, Four of Arrows
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Jun 20 2020, 03:27 AM
A lot of these recommendations I've been listening to for years but I had never heard of Elliott or And Its Name Was Epyon before now and they kinda fucking slap! I really didn't expect to actually get a decent amount of responses to this thread at all so this is pretty rad

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More