Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I did my time and I want out So effusive - Fade - It doesn't cut The soul is not so vibrant The reckoning - The sickening Packaging subversion Pseudo sacrosanct perversion Go drill your deserts - Go dig your graves.. Phsychosocial, by Slipknot

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

InsanelyMorbid
U.S. Protests/Riots May 31 2020, 06:22 AM
Just out of curiosity, for those who are living in the United States, how are y'all feeling about the protests of the unjust murder of George Floyd? And if any of you have participated, I hope you're all staying safe wherever you may be.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
May 31 2020, 09:14 PM
Feeling pretty good about it to be completely honest. These protests are so much more than just George Floyd at this point. It's years of building anger over every unjust murder or assault perpetuated by the very people who are supposed to keep us safe. I'm very happy to see the people fighting back now, its like seeing history in the making, y'know? Personally there's been some peaceful protesting about 20 minutes from where I live and I'm considering getting a ride to partake.
Dianias
Jun 04 2020, 03:40 AM
I'm kinda mixed about it.On one hand I know it's towards better treatment for black people, on the other hand I hate seeing innocent people being hurt and the president is being horrible.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More