Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

A sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion... Paperthin Hymn, by Anberlin

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Mossy_Brick-Fence
Mossy_Brick-Fence
Greetings Jun 10 2020, 11:36 PM
Kinda happy to have found an emo forum, tho looking through here I see its not that active.. Anyway, I'm Joe, 21 and I'm from Slovakia. Irl Im pretty shy, socially awkward and not talkative, unless the topic is about something I understand and can say something about. :P On the Web Im bit more outgoing tho, because who isn't, right? I really like music, I listened to a looooot of styles and genres, from Pop to Metalcore and harsh Electronic music. Fave artists would be Element Eighty, Sonny Moore (both his old band & solo songs, and his Skrillex tracks), Bring Me The Horizon, Rob Swire. And I am learning to produce music myself, if you got something going, share it with me & maybe I can make you a cool remix. :D I do like visual art as well, I like to draw cartoons, and I wanna try my hand at different things as well, like portraits and animation. Irl I don't have any emo friends so the internet is the place for me to look, and honestly I don't have any emo friends online as well, haha. So I hope maaaaaaaaaybe I get a few, or just one (that's enough too honestly) on this website. And if not at least join the discussions here sometimes. Thanks for reading if you did, that's about everything I wanna say about myself.

Replies

Emo Pictures - n45tyr4t
n45tyr4t
Jun 14 2020, 02:44 AM
omg dude awesome. u like from first to last?
Emo Pictures - Mossy_Brick-Fence
Mossy_Brick-Fence
Jun 14 2020, 11:49 AM
Yes, I used to have their songs on repeat at work.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More