Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

it is the end of all hope, to lose the child, the faith, to end all the innocence, to be someone like me, this is the birth of all hope, to have what i once had, this life unforgiven, it will end with birth End of all hope, by Nightwish

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Mossy_Brick-Fence
Mossy_Brick-Fence
Greetings Jun 10 2020, 11:36 PM
Kinda happy to have found an emo forum, tho looking through here I see its not that active.. Anyway, I'm Joe, 21 and I'm from Slovakia. Irl Im pretty shy, socially awkward and not talkative, unless the topic is about something I understand and can say something about. :P On the Web Im bit more outgoing tho, because who isn't, right? I really like music, I listened to a looooot of styles and genres, from Pop to Metalcore and harsh Electronic music. Fave artists would be Element Eighty, Sonny Moore (both his old band & solo songs, and his Skrillex tracks), Bring Me The Horizon, Rob Swire. And I am learning to produce music myself, if you got something going, share it with me & maybe I can make you a cool remix. :D I do like visual art as well, I like to draw cartoons, and I wanna try my hand at different things as well, like portraits and animation. Irl I don't have any emo friends so the internet is the place for me to look, and honestly I don't have any emo friends online as well, haha. So I hope maaaaaaaaaybe I get a few, or just one (that's enough too honestly) on this website. And if not at least join the discussions here sometimes. Thanks for reading if you did, that's about everything I wanna say about myself.

Replies

Emo Pictures - n45tyr4t
n45tyr4t
Jun 14 2020, 02:44 AM
omg dude awesome. u like from first to last?
Emo Pictures - Mossy_Brick-Fence
Mossy_Brick-Fence
Jun 14 2020, 11:49 AM
Yes, I used to have their songs on repeat at work.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More