Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The extinction of a friendship is not an abrupt happening; it is truly a fade or dissolve. Kiss me Through the Computer Screen, by Toru Okada

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - graveyardboy
graveyardboy
I rlly hate Brendon Urie Jun 11 2020, 01:50 AM
UGH I hate Brendon Urie. Literally his newest album is awful. It's straight up just pop music (nothing wrong with that in itself but the whole fckng point of Panic! was to be meaningful and outside the norm) and he rlly only made it so he could make money and get more popular. Panic! when Ryan Ross was in it was incredible, bc he put his thoughts and real feelings into words and built the music AROUND that. Its rlly disrespectful to the band to disregard that and make catchy, pop tunes and then add whatever words you want. He rlly just makes music to show off his high notes and get on the radio, not to mention his whole thing on vine where he'd just belt a soprano note and flip people off like...just flex and go LOL. He's just annoying. I would probably have NO problem with him if he'd just made his own albums and ended Panic after Ryan left, but instead he just decided to continue a great band and ruin it with insensitive and immature songs, practically ruining like, everything they originally worked for. I get that he's popular but its not about him becoming mainstream, its about the fact that being mainstream is his number one concern. Gerard Way (rip MCR) turned to a different type of music but he didnt fckng ruin MCR by turning into something new, he made it (hesitant alien) under his OWN name. Brendon shouldve done that. He just seems super annoying and according to what Dallon said, really bossy and controlling. My man should just take a xanax and chill out for a bit.. Anyway, his whole bit of being sassy and popular is annoying idk why he thinks hes so cool...If anyone thinks Im wrong let me know..I still like older Panic! and I dont judge anyone who listens to High Hopes except idiots who pretend to be alt just cuz they listen to that synthpop bullshit LOL

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXgirbabyXx
xXgirbabyXx
Jun 12 2020, 07:28 AM
i like some of the new stuff jus like not all of it (like hey look ma i made it and high hopes those r so annoying) , brendon as a person tho annoys tf outta me lowkey://
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Jun 25 2020, 04:40 AM
Never thought I'd see a Brendon Urie hate thread here but holy shit I'm glad this exists
Emo Pictures - XxM4K3SH1FTM0RGU3xX
XxM4K3SH1FTM0RGU3xX
Sep 13 2020, 08:12 PM
this thread aged like fine wine
Emo Pictures - lubloodwantstodie
lubloodwantstodie
Sep 17 2020, 03:29 PM
i completely agree with you, Brendon stole Ryan's songs and claimed as his own, he did that to Dallon's too, no wonder all the members end up leaving Panic! i wouldn't be able to be in a band with someone like him. Also all the Zack scandals and he says nothing about it? such a dick

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More