Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Sticker this, censor this, ban this We've got something to say Police this, condemn this, damn this We'll be heard anyway Middle finger is the flag that I wave when I'm silenced Silenced, by Mudvayne

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XxDarkestXEgoxX
XxDarkestXEgoxX
Someone come talk plz... Jul 19 2020, 11:23 AM
Hello. I am making this post since I tried doing the "kik usernames" forums but after about 3 hours and about 47 different kik accounts all kik accounts I have messaged have been "innactive" and/or "deactivated" and any profile on here that has made the post on the forums have either not logged on since 2013 or just deleted their account. There are not too many active accounts on here anymore. If there are still any active people around please kik me since I never get notified of any messages on here for some reason. Kik: xclussierx DISCLAIMER: THIS IS GOING TO BE A DOWNER TO ANY GUYS BUT KIK IS HAS MAINLY TURNED INTO A SEX FREAK APP NOWADAYS WITH WAY TOO MANY FAKES AND CREEPS AND HONESTLY I AM TIRED OF THE CREEPY SEX MESSAGES AND RANDOM DICK PICTURES I GET EACH AND EVERY DAY SO AS SUCH I AM LOOKUNG FOR SPECIFICALLY GIRLS AS THEY ARE MORE RESPECTFUL.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Jul 23 2020, 07:30 AM
Isnt that always what kik was? Anyway, what did you want to talk about?
Emo Pictures - podgypanda
podgypanda
Jul 26 2020, 09:01 PM
Can I add u on kik I'm new just sign up a few min ago believe me I don't do sexting or nudes at all
Emo Pictures - xxxX-kurosaki-Xxxx
xxxX-kurosaki-Xxxx
Sep 07 2020, 07:53 AM
True that it's too difficult to find a real person nowadays. I hope you get to meet someone worthy ^^
DarkDream
Nov 09 2020, 05:19 PM
Haven't used kik in years. Rather not use my phone for small text. I need my eyes tested/glasses, which isn't safe to do during this damn COVID he'll. But you can talk to me on here, PS4 and possibly Twitter.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More