Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsmy girl, my girl, where will you go? I'm going where the cold wind blowsEmo song lyrics
(Nirvana - Where Did You Sleep Last Night)

[Submit Lyrics]

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Other [NEW POST]

Someone come talk plz... - Jul 19 2020, 11:23 AM

XxDarkestXEgoxX - soEmo.co.uk
XxDarkestXEgoxX

Hello. I am making this post since I tried doing the "kik usernames" forums but after about 3 hours and about 47 different kik accounts all kik accounts I have messaged have been "innactive" and/or "deactivated" and any profile on here that has made the post on the forums have either not logged on since 2013 or just deleted their account. There are not too many active accounts on here anymore. If there are still any active people around please kik me since I never get notified of any messages on here for some reason.

Kik: xclussierx

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS GOING TO BE A DOWNER TO ANY GUYS BUT KIK IS HAS MAINLY TURNED INTO A SEX FREAK APP NOWADAYS WITH WAY TOO MANY FAKES AND CREEPS AND HONESTLY I AM TIRED OF THE CREEPY SEX MESSAGES AND RANDOM DICK PICTURES I GET EACH AND EVERY DAY SO AS SUCH I AM LOOKUNG FOR SPECIFICALLY GIRLS AS THEY ARE MORE RESPECTFUL.
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 2

Ghost_of_Silence - soEmo.co.uk
Ghost_of_Silence

Jul 23 2020, 07:30 AM

Isnt that always what kik was? Anyway, what did you want to talk about?
podgypanda - soEmo.co.uk
podgypanda

Jul 26 2020, 09:01 PM

Can I add u on kik I'm new just sign up a few min ago believe me I don't do sexting or nudes at all

Total Forum Posts: 2

Please enter your reply below: