Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I give up everything just to find you to live to breath your taking ver me Taking over me, by Evanescence

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

AndyOlsizzy
New member Jul 20 2020, 08:08 PM
Hi, I'm Andy. This forum was recommended to me years ago, and I only just now made an account. Although I don't categorize myself as "emo," I have at least some similarities with the style. I've only come here to make friends and all that good stuff. I don't really have many IRL friends because I'm always isolated. I'm autistic as well, so I have irrational fears, a lot about easing into convos face to face with new people and social things like that. Not sure if this forum is still active, but I love talking music. I don't listen to a lot of the older stuff I used to, but I used to be friends with the drummer of Hawthorne Heights, Eron Bucciarelli, in 2013-2014. I'm also on Kik, so if anyone wants to drop their usernames feel free. 😄🖤

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Jul 23 2020, 07:55 AM
Another fellow autist, never thought I'd meet one here so soon. Good evening Andy. I hope things are going well.
AndyOlsizzy
Jul 23 2020, 08:12 AM
All is well. 😎 I'm actually just getting to sleep. Feel free to message me tomorrow, or later today.
Emo Pictures - LadyGemiinii
LadyGemiinii
Jul 24 2020, 02:52 AM
Hey! Im not exactly new, cause i had an account back in 2014, but this is my new account and it would be really dope if i could get some friends here
AndyOlsizzy
Jul 24 2020, 04:08 AM
Say no more. xD I sent a friend request on XBL but I don't have a One, only 360. Still, if we have any backwards compatible games in common that'd be cool.
ToxicClown
Sep 17 2020, 10:15 PM
Heya

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More