Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When you go, would you even turn and say; I don't love you, like I did yesterday. I Don't Love You, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Cornelius_Signal
Cornelius_Signal
Hip-Hop Intrumentals YouTube SubScribers/Friends Jul 23 2020, 03:18 AM
Anybody ever wondered through there Phone and find some nice instrumentals that are about average but makes you happy enough to make you wonder how your horoscopes doing. I curve and crave music so much and it makes me blind sometimes to another impression and when I put it on repeat through FL Studio software and boost quality/Mixx I made sure I’d reach out to my surfing to make some of you happy. Any one want to share make a way to a better proving ground of a prime time twenty twenty? I present to you some of my ear candy! XP

Replies

Emo Pictures - Cornelius_Signal
Cornelius_Signal
Jul 23 2020, 03:20 AM
Truth - Most of my music is produced through the UK and you can tell when I made it or not but I’ll post some of the indie stuff first once enough people add my soemo spot and subscribe to this specific post I have here. I’m so ready to impress you guys. XD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More