Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

were all composing our funeral songs, note by note Reptar, King of The Ozone, by The Devil Wears Prada

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Any music reccomendations? (again lol) Aug 18 2020, 03:55 AM
Seems like it's time for me to stop by this forum for some fresh music reccomendations again. Some of my favorites lately have been Snowing, Algernon Cadwallader, and William Bonney. Bonus points if you reccomend a band that's still active. (tired of falling in love with bands I'll never stand a chance at seeing live lol)

Replies

AndyOlsizzy
Aug 19 2020, 08:44 AM
I'm assuming you mean emocore stuff or something similar, right? Not that I listen to it as much these days... And I don't even know if these guys would fit in that genre, but check out Reflections by DXWNSIDES. Great band with little exposure. They remind me of Armor For Sleep, or what little I remember of their sound. You won't be disappointed. 😛
Emo Pictures - marcosgermanotta
marcosgermanotta
Aug 23 2020, 01:38 AM
I don’t know if you like bands from other countries, if you like, I would like to recommend the band Fresno from here in Brazil, this band is the reference of emo in Brazil and is still active even they recently released a song together with the vocalist Fever 333
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Aug 24 2020, 05:46 AM
I can't really find anything on the band Fresno. Can you drop a link with some of their stuff or something?
Emo Pictures - marcosgermanotta
marcosgermanotta
Aug 26 2020, 04:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByNrnqbjOUE

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More