Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We are breathing while your sleeping GO! and leave us alone! Perfect weapon, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Doing Some Logos for Free (Selectively) Aug 29 2020, 05:40 AM
Need a logo for something? For your band? A username? Just for the fuck of it? For the lulz? Well, I'll be taking requests for logos to be done for a time period to be determined. I just wanna build up a resume of stuff. So, with that being said I'll do some logos for you FOR FREE (●´ω`●) "But wait, Wurdalak, what's the catch?" I'm glad you asked; all I ask is for me to be able to post that logo on my tbd Instagram page for my digital work. "What kind of stuff can you do for me, Wurdalak?" Another great questions, I mainly specialize in Death Metal/Deathcore/Metalcore logos. I offer only lettering and simple designs at this time. I can add a backdrop of your choice (as long as it's an open source or purchased image). While custom stuff is neat, I can also take a font of your choice and edit it to make it look F A N C Y ~~~~~~~~ Again, this will be F R E E. I'll only be taking a limited number of requests in no particular time frame in mind other than when I feel like cutting it off. If you're interested, shoot me a message and we can work something out. Please, be at least 18+ if you're going to request something NSFW. Under 18yrs I'll only offer simple, cleaner designs. So have at it, I literally have no idea how long I'm going to wanna keep this up :)

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More