Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Don't be afraid of death It'll come at you at the speed of light. But if you're not afraid of death, It'll cast it's shadowy eyes upon you And guide you to eternal infinity Believe, by Blood On The Dance Floor

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Dollclaws
Dollclaws
Introducing myself :3 Sep 28 2020, 06:20 PM
Hihi! My name is Lilith and I'm new here!! I'm here because I don't have any friends and it's boring me to hell ;A; so I wanna make some! I'm 22, from the Netherlands and I study video game art! In my free time I like to listen to industrial black metal, draw stuff and play video games! (Halo, Don't Starve, Touhou and a whole bunch of horror titles like the older Silent Hill games, SOMA, Clock Tower, RE etc etc). I also play the guitar, collect ball-jointed dolls and.. sometimes I'm a furry, woof. My hobbies are kind of over the place but.. i'd.. really like to get outside more xD I was honestly actually looking for other Dutchies to hang out with, but in my memory all these alt meet kinda thingies used to be hosted on Facebook a lot, and Facebook is dead, soooo now I'm here :v I vary heavily between super shy and very chatty so please bear with me onegai🙏🙏

Replies

Satu
Oct 01 2020, 10:32 AM
Hi there, I hope you enjoy your stay ^__^
Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Oct 02 2020, 03:42 AM
Welcome to the site man, hope you stick around and enjoy it!
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Oct 08 2020, 04:56 AM
tbh this site i'snt exactly exploding either, but welcome to the family anyways. hope you enjoy your stay.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More