Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

No wonder your heart feels it's flying Your head feels it's spinning Each happy ending's a brand new beginning Let yourself be enchanted, you just might break through ever ever after, by carrie underwood

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmoSoul333
EmoSoul333
I wanna make a group like BOTDF. BUT IN NO WAY DO I SUPPORT DAHVIE READ DESCRIPTION! Sep 29 2020, 05:01 PM
DISCLAIMER I IN NO WAY SUPPORT DAHVIE VANITY OR WHAT HE DID/DOES! I ONLY LIKE THEIR MUSIC AND HOW THEY SOUND FROM A MUSIC AND VISUAL STANDPOINT! I am Malachi a 17 yr old Scene/Emo kid from Columbia,SC. I wanna make a electronical singing/rapping group like BOTDF as i was a fan growing up and still like JUST THE MUSIC. If you are not familiar with Blood on the Dance Floor or their style I recommend the songs Death to Your Heart, The Right to Love, Lose Control, and Dark Dreams. It DOES NOT matter where u are from or gender as long as you can send your vocals to me and they are clear. I can mix and master myself. Also around same age as me and can meet in the future if we become something. if interested, Email me: malachi.john@icloud.com or my Skype: ThatAnimeEmoBoiMal. Skype app is RECCOMENDED for communication but email can do also. MUS be scene or emo tho cause i am too lol. Also in no way am i trying to be like BOTDF or be the next BOTDF in any shape or form. I always wanted to do something musical like that and thought it would be really cool.

Replies

Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Oct 01 2020, 03:00 AM
Music has evolved since then tbh man, I would suggest you look into artists like Lil Tracy or Brennan Savage for a more modern take on that kind of music. Hell, even something along the lines of Brokencyde would probably fit your aesthetic and style a little more. Try doing some solo stuff too, if you're motivated enough it'll work out bruh. Not saying what you wanna do is bad, go for it, but just putting some insight seeing how music has changed over the years and all.
Emo Pictures - EmoSoul333
EmoSoul333
Oct 01 2020, 02:04 PM
true..thats kinda why i wanna bring it back, the style, and the vibes
Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Oct 02 2020, 03:40 AM
You can do all that solo and start looking for collabs later bro :) You got passion, use it and be persistant. Look at artists like Bones, he started super young and he's doing pretty well. You can too, I belive in you homie.
DarkDream
Nov 09 2020, 05:47 PM
Look into Fernie Mac on YouTube! He has that style!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More