Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Love isnt when you feel only pain. Whispers (I Hear You), by All That Remains

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmoSoul333
EmoSoul333
BOTDF scene type band. BUT READ DESCRIPTION I HATE DAHVIE Oct 09 2020, 03:31 PM
DISCLAIMER I IN NO WAY SUPPORT DAHVIE VANITY OR WHAT HE DID/DOES! I ONLY LIKE THEIR MUSIC,JAY, AND HOW THEY SOUND FROM A MUSIC AND VISUAL STANDPOINT! I am Malachi a 17 yr old Scene/Emo kid I wanna make a electronical singing/rapping group like BOTDF as i was a fan growing up and still like JUST THE MUSIC. If you are not familiar with Blood on the Dance Floor or their style I recommend the songs Death to Your Heart, The Right to Love, Lose Control, and Dark Dreams. It DOES NOT MATTER WHERE YOU ARE FROM OR GENDER, AS LOMG AS YOU CAN SEND YOUR VOCALS AND THEY ARE CLEAR. I can mix and master myself and i have a lot of electronic instrumentals. Also around same age as me and can meet in the future if we become something, so around 16-19. Also in no way am i trying to be like BOTDF or be the next BOTDF in any shape or form. I always wanted to do something like this. Take what we did negative and make it positive. I hated how scene and the whole crunkcore movement ended with BOTDF a little and not much scene music these days. So i wanna bring it back. if intrested contact me on Skype:ThatAnimeEmoBoiMal. Insta:darkrosesbloom. or Email:malachi.john@icloud.com. list your Name, Age, Gender, and why you want to join and what can you bring musically and personally(good vibes, kindness, etc) to the group.However SKYPE IS NESSISARY for OVERALL comunication and group chat. Love u guys UWU. Stay Scene!

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More