Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This razor blade was meant for me. We Sleep Forever, by Aiden

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
5 years to live Oct 13 2020, 05:07 AM
If you had 5 years left to live, how would you spend them? would getting over any fears you have become easier knowing how close the end is? would anything change?

Replies

the_luckiest
Oct 13 2020, 08:54 AM
I would probably go away Touring with unknown emo band Living in van Making black coffee in mornings and getting wasted in nights Taking drugs And then killing myself with drugs when it's close to my death I guess I'd better die romantically then crying pathetic in hospital bed and waiting for it
Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Oct 13 2020, 05:46 PM
Depends if money was an issue during this time. If it was, probably just spend more time with loved ones and tell everyone I love them. I'd spoil the shit out of my dog. Then on my last year I'd pig out on everything I want, as much as I can. If money wasn't an issue, I'd probably travel to every major city in the world and visit all the best back ally resturaunts they had and take neat photos with my loved ones. I'd build a bronze statue of my dog. I'd buy a baby goat. I'd like to yeet a penny of the Empire State Building. Buy a huge castle-style home. I do think getting over things when you're close to death would be easier, but it would also give me the chance for some petty revenge if I wanted to do so too ;) Overall nothing about my character would change, I'd probably just be more forward about doing the stuff I want instead of putting off until later. I might be a little bit nicer to people, but I'm already a pretty mild-mannered guy regardless. I'd find a way to cross stuff off my bucket list either way. I have one for if I'm L O A D E D and one for if I'm B R O K E af.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 14 2020, 09:47 AM
I'd certainly travel lots and also spend lots of time with loved ones. However time to myself would also be needed. It's quite a sad thing to think about, but a great topic for discussion so thank you for creating it. Oh and I'd also make sure soemo is in safe hands :D
Emo Pictures - xX_D34THW1SH_Xx
xX_D34THW1SH_Xx
Oct 14 2020, 12:50 PM
I'd do all the things I've been holding back from doing because of fear, I think I wouldn't care about the judgement or anxiety surrounding it anymore yknow? I wouldn't tell anybody I have 5 years left either, I don't think that'd be helpful and I'd be treated differently. I would just try to enjoy the world without any regret or worry anymore:)
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Oct 21 2020, 05:03 AM
I'm seeing a pattern here, so maybe that's just the mindset I have to adopt. live like I'm gonna die in 5 years. no need to rush or be impulsive, but let go of fear. besides, not like I have any plans past that mark anyway. thanks for your input everyone.
DarkDream
Nov 23 2020, 11:24 PM
I would need to have a loving partner male or female(or both or neither) if I had 5 years to live. And also a fuck buddy. I would get internet famous/youtube known/real life known in the industry. And would try lots of weed strains, shrooms and more. Would also travel to the places I want to visit: Especially Japan, Australia, Canada, America. I would make sure I bought an adult bouncy castle! Always want to go on one of these, but haven't since I was a kid. I would buy all the tickets to festivals/concerts I wanted to see. And buy my own sound system for my own events.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More