Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

let me be so dead and gone, so far away from life. close my eyes, hold me tight, and bury me deep inside your heart. all i ever wanted was you, my love bury me deep inside your heart, by HIM

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xX_D34THW1SH_Xx
xX_D34THW1SH_Xx
Im new - introduction xP Oct 14 2020, 12:14 PM
Hey xp I'm new to this site so i thought id introduce myself I go by either Jet or Valentine either one works =) I <3 music ! I love emo, metalcore, electronicore, screamo, post-hardcore, pop punk, whatevr the medic droid are xD basically just anythin loud or I feel relates 2 me.. I play electric guitar and do vocals (I don't take lessons but I have fun xd) and I really enjoy anythin horror related, i write lyrics/poetry, I draw (on paper and digitally) be an antisocial loner + I like to collect my fave CDs! I play video games, collect pins for my bag and hang out in graveyards. I'm an emo / scene guy who wishes it were 2008 again :( I express myself through my clothes, hair and music. Some of my fave bands include: Attack Attack! Box Car Racer From First To Last Jimmy Eat World Finch Thursday Senses Fail Silverstein Abandon All ships Taking back Sunday Black veil brides Of mice & men Blink-182 Snow White's poison bite Saosin The medic droid Blood on the dance floor (but FUCK DAHVIE he's disgusting..) Alesana A day to remember Asking Alexandria Get Scared Matchbook romance Simple Plan The word alive Scary kids scaring kids Drop dead gorgeous Underoath The used Thrice And lots more! Those are just some from the top of my head xd Nice 2 meet every1!

Replies

the_luckiest
Oct 14 2020, 01:38 PM
Hey)) Nice to meet you 2)) I'm artist too, but can't continue digital now because of vision And there are a lot of bands in your list that I love(well, except botdf, hate that type of music)
xX_D34THW1SH_Xx
Oct 14 2020, 02:49 PM
Hey! It sucks that you can't continue digital but traditional is just as fun:) I'm not as good at digital as its much more confusing but I have gotten better doing digital because I have been practicing animation!:0 Also I understand hating that sort of music lol it is quite off-putting, but yeh it's cool we share the same music taste besides that :D
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 16 2020, 10:23 AM
Epic band list. Love them all and seen a number of them in the past.
Emo Pictures - n45tyr4t
n45tyr4t
Oct 16 2020, 05:02 PM
awesome music taste omg!!
xX_D34THW1SH_Xx
Oct 18 2020, 03:25 PM
Thanks!! :D if I listed everything is be here all day xD
Emo Pictures - Deadlys
Deadlys
Nov 07 2020, 01:27 AM
Hey I'm always looking for new people to chat with. HMU sometime 👍
Emo Pictures - xXghost07Xx
xXghost07Xx
Nov 09 2020, 08:37 AM
Welcome.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More