Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Even if I say, it will be alright. Still I hear you say, you want to end your life. Now and again we try to just stay alive. Maybe we'll turn it all around, 'Cause it's not too late. It's never too late. Never too late, by Three Days Grace

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
nightmares Oct 21 2020, 11:31 PM
what was the most vivid, terrifying nightmare you remember?

Replies

Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Oct 22 2020, 05:23 PM
Legit, one of the most terrifying ones was when I dreamed I was abducted by aliens. It felt suuuuuper real (I knew it wasn't bc I lucid dream and get sleep paralysis) and it was like I could see and feel everything. They didn't do anything bad to me, they just kinda examined my body (standing up) and they were all just kinda poking at me, talking to each other, and one of them got really uncomfortably close. I remember them giving me this weird tasting water to drink (which they let me do of my own free will) and they told me something along the lines of "don't be afraid, it's just an exam, we're taking you back". They looked like a mixture of what you see on TV and what we would consider to be "beautiful" people. Their eyes were black and their teeth were a little different than ours too. I remember waking up from that one sweating puddles and not being able to sleep properly for months. That was probably the worst one I ever had.
DarkDream
Nov 10 2020, 05:38 PM
My most scary nightmare/night terror: Having my clothes ripped off and my stomach and intestines ripped to shreds by this faceless tall figure with long dagger like fingernails. Worst of all I screamed and nothing came out and felt paralysed in my sleep. When I finally did wake up for real I was crying.
DeeperRed
Nov 21 2020, 05:58 PM
I have sleep paralysises where I get dragged across the room and stabbed and lots of scary dark shadows

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More