Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Where's your gavel? Your jury? What's my offense this time? You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me Well, sentence me to another life Ignorance, by Paramore

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
What're Your Life Goals? Oct 26 2020, 12:12 AM
I never really had any solid goals growing up. All I knew was that I didn't wanna be a bum or a leech. Now that I'm older, I'm starting to get a better sense of what I want out of life and what I want to achieve. I'm starting to make short term and long term goal lists. I just wanna be a good employee at my job, a good father figure to kids if I ever have any, and be a good music producer. I wanna learn as much as I can about anything I'm gonna do in my life. What're your life goals? I didn't realize mine until just recently. It's ok if you don't have anything figured out yet. As long as you're able to sustain yourself, then you have plenty of time to figure things out :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Oct 26 2020, 09:06 AM
well after finally realizing that the "goals" I had for life weren't my own to begin with, but rather just expectations everyone else had for me about the life I was supposed to live,I broke away from it all and started to focus more on myself. thing is now I have no plans beyond just getting out of debt. I don't know what I want to do, I don't know what I like and I don't know if I even want to find love or just live free. maybe I'll figure it all out down the road, but as it stands now, I'm drawing blanks.
Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Oct 30 2020, 07:00 AM
I feel that debt part reeeeaal hard lol I hope you find peace in whatever it is you do man, sometimes we gotta just go with the flow :)
Myghostworld56
Nov 08 2020, 11:34 PM
my most important goal is to be a drummer
DarkDream
Nov 09 2020, 05:03 PM
Want to become an electrician eventually. And/or work in live sound engineering. Also want to find more real life friends and a partner again. And want to be known for something great! Whether it's a skill, job etc.
Emo Pictures - x-IAmMatt-x
x-IAmMatt-x
Feb 20 2021, 12:13 AM
I hope to become a programmer and gain stability and security. From there, I will make more goals, but that is what I will focus on for the time being.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More