Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Those tears in your eyes are the product of lies, You've been led to believe that they're true Scars, by SayWeCanFly

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ChaoticAngel666
ChaoticAngel666
CoachTripHome.jpeg Oct 26 2020, 03:06 AM
I don't know how I'm feeling any of the time. It's stupid and impulsive, compulsive feelings. All I can see in my brain are replays of memories, conversations and times I thought my world was ending but it never did. Professional train wreck. sociopathic or delusional is all I know, but I feel too much. Feelings arnt facts and the fact is I've been deeply unhappy for such a long time that whenever anything remotely bad happens I am indifferent. I wanted to die before I even had a reason to. Trauma is relative to how you perceive it to be. This shit is so deep seated, I'm constantly overwhelmed. I wouldn't know how to live honestly if I tried because honestly I never know if how I'm feeling is real or an elaborate trick I'm playing on myself and the people around me.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Oct 29 2020, 10:35 PM
you're right... it is all relative. its kinda funny now that I think about it. all those times in the past that I wished I could return to a previous hell in my life, at least now I understand why.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More