Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

it just takes some time little girl your in the middle of the ride eerythin' everythin' will be just fine everythin everythin will be alright alright The Middle, by Jimmy Eat World

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
A Chance for More Website Activity, Drop by and Say Hi (Pseudo-News Feed) Oct 26 2020, 05:00 AM
Just posting this so that it gives people, who would otherwise be too shy to engage in conversation, a chance to be able to just drop by and say hi. Probably not gonna be successful, but I do wanna see a little more life on this website since it doesn't have a "newsfeed" per se. Just drop a comment and start talking to each other about whatever. Use the Emo Chat. This website is actually really nice and it makes me kinda disappointed that people aren't talking to each other more (at least from what I see). POST AWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY. This is just a little experiment to see if people would actually use this.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Oct 26 2020, 08:59 AM
statement posted, mission successful
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 26 2020, 10:22 AM
Great post and hi again :D I do feel people aren't talking lots because the website isn't very mobile friendly, but this is being worked on. Once the site is better it will need to be promoted well. It also doesn't help with COVID gigs aren't really happening which is affecting the alternative scene.
Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Oct 30 2020, 06:58 AM
Lol I get that. I hope you're able to do what you want with it soon, this year has been a real bummer so far :( This site has a looooot of potential, I can envision it now :)
Emo Pictures - Candyde
Candyde
Nov 13 2020, 06:07 PM
Let's keep this website alive until we get a more mobile-friendly version! ^-^
Emo Pictures - XKiNgKaNgX
XKiNgKaNgX
Nov 16 2020, 05:52 PM
YO MOFOS NEEEED TO GET ON THE CHAAAAAT XD I remember a time when it used to be alive for a while n shit so..YEAAAAA xD lolz
Emo Pictures - xXxpurplepandaxXx
xXxpurplepandaxXx
Nov 19 2020, 02:55 AM
Yea but the sites more alive then emowire lol

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More