Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When the sun goes down. The moon rises up. The zomiez zombies come for you. You have no luck. There minless guys, they don't give a fuck. Don't just stand there run them over with a truck. Moon red and white., by Faded

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - suicideradiodreamsto
suicideradiodreamsto
New to this website soemo, and here to be a member my way. Oct 29 2020, 10:01 AM
Came here to do what ever every one else, is already doing in my version. I mainly, and only came here to meet new people, make friend’s, and apart of the second part of why I came here is to meet some. One of my own kind..if it happen‘s, if it do not will just, knock off this option of why I came here. To get back to my, life I already know about. it would be new to, do from me if it do not happen oh well. This is it do not have any thing, more to say about me wanting to be a permanent member, and person, here about me period. ... my name is tameka patrice polk the real favorite, color is red of any kind. Love the color black, it come second next to red do love it to much because this color will eat up every last, thing. It do not, win though beside’s loving these two color’s. It do not mater, what color is used I love it. My only favorite is red, nothing can take it place and nothing else am a meat person only not changing it. Easy two different option’s,...one last this is just started a new talent but recently beside’s loving to write.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More