Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You rip my heart right out.You rip my heart right out. If you still care at all, don't go, tell me now. If you love me at all, don't call. Your House, by Jimmy Eat World

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmoSoul333
EmoSoul333
I wanna make a Emo/Screamo/Post Hardcore/Metal band named Dont Hide My Scars. Nov 06 2020, 10:31 PM
I wanna make a Emo/Screamo/Post Hardcore/Metal band named Don't Hide My Scars. I am 17 and lead vocalist. I need lead and rhythm guitarist,drummer,and bassist.Our missions are to heal, inspire, and change. We believe everyone deserves a place of understanding, compassion, and Love. Our fan base is called Black Roses. It signifies the pain, hurt, loneliness one feels but being able to take that pain and connect with others of the same pain, like what we am doing. Let our pain and kindness make you blossom into a beautiful rose. So listen to our music, join the big Be Yourself Zone. Gender and location does not matter but must be able to record their parts for mixing. Even if we don't make it big, as long as we make at least one soul feel better that's our mission accomplished. If intrested contact my instagram @darkrosesbloom.

Replies

AceVentura92
Oct 20 2023, 01:03 AM

That's a great idea! If you need help making posters, I can help. I work through this service: https://skylum.com/luminar/upscale-ai It turns out well, no one has complained 

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More