Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

im shooting out of this room/cause i sure dont like the company! Bulletproof Heart, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - AcidRed
AcidRed
What did you draw / write on your shoes? Nov 21 2020, 05:19 AM
Got a pair of chucks. Want to pick someone's brain before I make some mistakes with a sharpie.

Replies

Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Nov 22 2020, 08:06 AM
I was more of a slip-on Vans kinda guy. But if we're doing an OG scene-emo TB here, then I honestly just wrote the name of the person I was dating at the time, I drew Heartagrams, or really just wrote whatever came to mind. Be creative with it :) The cool thing about chucks is that if you write on the rubber it'll come off with some alcohol in a pinch if you mess up. Also, I recommend starting with a super light pencil outline before you actually tag your shoes. Enamel/button pins are another neat way of decking out your shoes.
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Nov 22 2020, 01:16 PM
"What began with a whisper shall end in silence"
Emo Pictures - n45tyr4t
n45tyr4t
Nov 23 2020, 09:22 PM
"with my one last gasping breath i'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt" any taking back sunday or brand new lyrics names of bands the blink-182 smiley face
Xx_Affectus_xX
Nov 24 2020, 12:45 PM
"Breaking mirrors. Breaking hearts." This was in 2009. On a pair of chucks - one phrase on each side.
Emo Pictures - xx_LunaR_Noriaki_xx
xx_LunaR_Noriaki_xx
Jan 25 2021, 06:51 AM
This is an old thread but... I wrote whatever song lyrics sounded cool at the time.
Bones
Feb 06 2021, 09:49 PM
I use to put studs on mine... I’d recommend using a friction pen to draw it on in rough....as these come off fabric with an iron...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More