Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Gotta cut away, clear away Snip away and sever this Umbilical residue Keeping me from killing you Orestes, by A Perfect Circle

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
What's Your Biggest Pet Peeve? What's Your Biggest Soft Spot? Jan 14 2021, 05:36 AM
For me, I'd have to say my biggest pet peeve is when people overly brag about themselves for every little thing. It's a weird one, but it's my biggest one. My biggest soft spot is when someone bakes me stuff. I don't care what it is, I just really like the gesture for whatever reason.

Replies

Emo Pictures - em0grl
em0grl
Jan 14 2021, 09:34 AM
My biggest pet peeve easily has to be when people try to chat with me when it's clearly not the time, like when I'm reading or working. It's fine if someone wants to talk to me about something important, but most of the time people just want to talk about the most mundane crap, even when it's clear I'm not in the position to be having a conversation. My biggest soft spot has to be when people tell me that things remind me of them, like if someone makes me a playlist because they found songs made them think of me. It's small, but it makes me feel so happy that I'm important enough to someone that they actually think about me.
Bones
Jan 14 2021, 12:11 PM
I hate people buying things on finance, credit cards etc... I personally think if you can’t afford it you can’t buy it. ( I understand you might need to borrow with a house) but I hate the false economy we live in. Makes me sick all these kids driving round in new cars. I don’t have a soft spot...but you can buy me with food and clothes... joking 🙃.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More