Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

One more step and I could fall away If it happened would it matter Hollow, by GodSmack

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - em0grl
em0grl
Favourite Obscure Emo Bands? Jan 14 2021, 08:27 PM
What's an emo band (or band in general) that you feel is really underappreciated and not too well known? One of my favourite obscure bands (they're not exactly emo, but they're a great alternative band!) is Exit 18 Exit 18 I love being introduced to new bands and artists, so I can't wait to read everyone's responses!

Replies

Emo Pictures - revolutionsummer
revolutionsummer
Jan 15 2021, 02:02 AM
https://youtu.be/QJq5mJeW7rk pretit printemps, a screamo/emo core band from france that made one demo in 1993, which is a shame because its really good
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 15 2021, 09:06 AM
Just checking out Exit 18 :) I use to live A Static Lullaby way back when they weren't really popular. I don't think they are still going now though.
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Jan 15 2021, 07:13 PM
Awaken the giant (make believe and I fooled you) Neverwake (defiance, are you in there and suffocate) Breathing theory (fireflies, dear sparrow, breathless, and the darkness) Deligma (vendetta and goodbye) Citizen soldier [not as obscure] (gunshot lullabies, make hate to me, and forever damned) Asmodai (Nightmare, as the seasons change, angels)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More