Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

All we ever did was move around. I was always the new kid. Never the cool kid. But all i ever wanted to do, was to fall inlove. Just to be inlove. Losing it, by Never Shout Never

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmoSoul333
EmoSoul333
JOIN MY/EMO/SCENE/ALT YOUTUBE GROUP. MDE BASED Jan 15 2021, 05:09 PM
Hey soo...i wanna make a emo/scene/alternitive youtube channel like My Digital Escape, we can upload from afar to one channel for rn because we are in different cities etc, we can maybe all meet one day. We will do challenges, Q&A, talks, advice,and each member can make their own videos to the channel. Lets do this and be a fun alternative family❤ . We will have our own day to upload. GOOGLE HANGOUTS IS A REQUIREMENT TO COMMUNICATE! I am starting to learn music production and just started school for it, so we can make our own individual music and attract more fans. On ur day to upload u can do/talk about whatever just not controversial(more details on Hangouts) we plan to grow and possibly make merch and other fan things. We will grow in time. I am 17 turning 18.So if u are interested DM ur name/age/pronouns/why u why u wanna join/what you can bring to the channel/and personality. ONLY EMO/SCENE/ALTERNATIVE, ages 15-19. Or DM me on instagram @darkrosesbloom.Would aslo help if ur a video editor or art designer for logo/ cover arts etc, or are already a alternative youtuber. If not u can still join dont worry! Need 8 members.CO-ED btw. Join the channel and lets be a weird,goofy, alt family❤

Replies

Jun 15 2021, 07:02 AM

That sounds great. Hey man, I will support your upcoming channel. I really love emo and alternative kind of music while playing play shadow fight 2 and some stuff from burrito bison online. I love to join that group as well, how can I join the group? Let us boost and get back the emo in the mainstream LOL I am 90's kids so, as you all know, 90s kids are actually witness the greatness of music in that period. 

Emo Pictures - EmoSoul333
EmoSoul333
Jul 27 2021, 06:03 PM

My Instagram is @lukasklswitch so DM me there sorry for the late reply

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More