Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My god what have they done Every word was just a broken promise Was this dead from the start? Maybe next time you'll both be honest Wreckage, by Alive Like Me

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmoSoul333
EmoSoul333
BOTDF type scene band. BUT READ DESCRIPTION I HATE DAHVIE Jan 23 2021, 08:53 PM
DISCLAIMER I IN NO WAY SUPPORT DAHVIE VANITY OR WHAT HE DID/DOES! I ONLY LIKE THEIR MUSIC,JAY, AND HOW THEY SOUND FROM A MUSIC AND VISUAL STANDPOINT! I am Malachi a 17 yr old Scene/Emo kid I wanna make a electronical singing/rapping group like BOTDF as i was a fan growing up and still like JUST THE MUSIC. If you are not familiar with Blood on the Dance Floor or their style I recommend the songs Death to Your Heart, The Right to Love, Lose Control, and Dark Dreams. It DOES NOT MATTER WHERE YOU ARE FROM OR GENDER, AS LOMG AS YOU CAN SEND YOUR VOCALS AND THEY ARE CLEAR. I can mix and master myself and i have a lot of electronic instrumentals. Also around same age as me and can meet in the future if we become something, so around 16-19. Also in no way am i trying to be like BOTDF or be the next BOTDF in any shape or form. I always wanted to do something like this. Take what we did negative and make it positive. I hated how scene and the whole crunkcore movement ended with BOTDF a little and not much scene music these days. So i wanna bring it back. if intrested contact me on insta @darkrosesalwaysbloom. or Email:johnson.malachi0406@gmail.com. list your Name, Age, Gender, and why you want to join and what can you bring musically and personally(good vibes, kindness, etc) to the group.However google hangouts nessicary for GC. Love u guys UWU. Stay Scene!

Replies

Emo Pictures - xX_Ashton_Havok_Xx
xX_Ashton_Havok_Xx
Apr 06 2021, 07:15 PM
JJ Demon is probably the closest you will get, and he even collabed with BOTDF at one point. He in no way supports Dahvie anymore of course.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More