Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

That im starving for your love and i need attention or im gonna die. Attention, by Tokio Hotel

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
What's A Question You've Always Wanted Answered? Jan 27 2021, 06:53 AM
What's a question that you've always wanted an answer to? Anything goes, maybe someone can answer it for you here! As for me, I've always wanted to know: What does it feel like to be short? I'm nowhere near tall (I'm around 5' 10" or 177.5cm), but I do wonder how the world looks to people who consider themselves short. Anyways, have at it! Feels nice to post after a while :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 27 2021, 02:15 PM
I'm the same height as you and good topic by the way!
Emo Pictures - em0grl
em0grl
Jan 27 2021, 03:57 PM
I'm afraid I can't answer your question either, I'm 5'4" lmao. I think something I've always to know is what it feels like to break a bone. I've never broken anything (and I don't want to!) but I've always been super curious about what it might feel like and how much it might hurt.
Emo Pictures - ThatDudeJay
ThatDudeJay
Jan 29 2021, 02:23 AM
I’m 6’1, one of my close friends is 5’4 and I can confidently tell you he doesn’t enjoy it :’) and obvious question, I wonder what it’s like to die but be resuscitated. You always hear all the stories of people who see angels and shit (not that I’m religious) but obviously my morbid curiosity gets the better of me.
Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Jan 31 2021, 07:25 AM
@em0grl Ive never broken a bone but I've fractured/cut my finger while cleaning a knife and it hurt like a mf :/
Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Jan 31 2021, 07:28 AM
@Jay Bro same, I've heard stories from miscellaneous family before and they say it's basically like a fever dream or waking up after having anesthesia given to you. One person I knew swore that they saw Jesus but said it was more if a lucid dream kinda feeling.
Emo Pictures - RozuChan
RozuChan
Feb 02 2021, 12:48 PM
I'm 5'4" as well and I think it's very beneficial, especially at a gig I can crawl through the crowd and get to the front when your smaller haha
Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Feb 03 2021, 06:25 AM
That sounds very beneficial haha Most of my friends use me to push through a crowd if they can't see over it
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Feb 03 2021, 04:43 PM
I really cant think of anything. I guess all my questions have already been answered
Bones
Feb 04 2021, 06:40 PM
WHats it like to not be stressed and how the hell do I get in on that action....
Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
Feb 19 2021, 12:41 AM
^^ I don't know but when you find out let me know 😂
Emo Pictures - x-IAmMatt-x
x-IAmMatt-x
Feb 19 2021, 09:42 PM
The one question that I think about: Would Invader Zim be successful if it were brought back and geared more towards adults?
Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Feb 21 2021, 07:08 AM
I feel like it would, I loved the Netflix Enter the Florpus special and it seemed to be aimed more towards the those of us who grew up watching it
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Feb 22 2021, 03:45 PM
if done correctly it would, just look at how samurai jack turned out

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More