Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

and when things get too hot youve got me to blame for every fire that breaks out in every lovers name Running From Lions, by All Time Low

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Fai_the_Goth
Fai_the_Goth
How has it been for you this week? Feb 21 2021, 02:00 AM
I will start, ive been trying to find friends but not having much luck :/

Replies

Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
Feb 24 2021, 08:27 PM
Literally the same for me - no one seems to be on much here anymore :( Chat used to be buzzing
Emo Pictures - em0grl
em0grl
Feb 24 2021, 10:53 PM
Eeeh. I’ve been ok I guess. I definitely agree with X_LoserKidd_X about there not being much activity here :/ Really wish there were more people to talk to here
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Feb 25 2021, 03:56 AM
hollow
Bones
Apr 08 2021, 12:47 PM
I will be your friend :) Yer use to be very busy on here...maybe the creator person is out of touch now. I hear they are old ..or emo is becoming extinct. Would be interesting to know the demographic/age of the current users. But my week is picking up :)
Emo Pictures - x-IAmMatt-x
x-IAmMatt-x
Apr 27 2021, 03:30 AM
I started setting up a project repo to create a poetry app! :-). I want a new app on my resume, and one involving poetry would really be fun for me! Since I'm a programmer and I am looking for work, I'm always busy now.
DarkDreamz
Apr 28 2021, 05:13 PM
Boring as usual since the start of the pandemic... I been doing mostly gaming on PS4, watching Line Of Duty and Casualty. Otherwise browsing random forums and watching YouTube vids...
DarkDreamz
May 05 2021, 05:21 PM
I just bought a Samsung 870 Evo 1TB SSD for my PS4 Pro. As the old hdd was faulty and was giving me plenty of errors. Will see how much faster it is on the menu screen and loading up/playing games... Otherwise I not been doing much alse this week.
Emo Pictures - groadie
groadie
May 06 2021, 08:37 PM
I am sorry to hear some of you aren't having a good week :(. I hope it gets better! I actually have had a decent week. The sun has been back out after days of flooding and rain, so that has put me in a better mood!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More