Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

60 watts, brighter than my future, an empty forty, fuller than my life, there must be more, sometimes i don't think so, maybe i'm right. maybe there's no such thing as a brighter side Less Than Nothing, by I Hate Myself

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

DarkDreamz
Anyone know about Joel Poe? who is emo and plays music. Mar 25 2021, 05:37 PM
Such for Joel Poe on YouTube! He does some nice piano covers and TikTok covers! Surprised he isn't on here yet...

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 25 2021, 09:19 PM
never heard of him, I'll check him out though
joeanderson
Mar 31 2021, 11:06 PM
I like how Joel Poe plays piano. I heard him once on Youtube while i was on a bus going home to Baltimore. I searched his tiktok covers too! it was amazing. ;)
sharonhook
Oct 24 2021, 09:38 AM

There are indeed some good videos of Joel Poe in TikTok.

TikTok is no longer just an application, but a cultural phenomenon that has become the main platform for communication of a whole generation around the world.

TikTok is the fastest growing social network in the world and provides a very simple platform for publishing and distributing content. The platform allows users to create short videos with music, filters and some other features. And this endless feed of content is very easy to get hooked on.

That's how it happened for me. I'm going to remove it, as it takes too much of my time.

Only yesterday, instead of writing an essay, I sat and watched a video on TikTok, so I had to buy essay on the Internet. So that's it.

Oct 25 2021, 11:07 AM

The best Of Vidmate Downloading Apps Store Software 24/7 Available In All India ? Country

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More