Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Windmill, windmill for the land. Come together hand in hand. Take it all in on your stride. It is sinking, falling down. Love forever; love is free. Let's turn forever, you and me. Windmill, windmill for the land- is everybody in? Feel good inc., by Gorillaz

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

DarkDreamz
Any other PS4 gamers on here? Mar 26 2021, 11:12 AM
I'm looking for more PS4 gamers to play games with. Sadly the PS4 communities are all being got rid of by 1st of April 2021, as I got an email from PlayStation. Meeting randoms through games is rare... I find it hard to find anyone to game with later and talk to. They usually ignore my messages if they even add me..;( The online games I play most nowadays: COD Cold War, COD Black Ops 3,COD Black Ops 4, GTAV online, Resident Evil 5 Versus. Free feel to add my PSN ID: heartxofxsorrow

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 26 2021, 02:42 PM
I broke my PS4 or I'd be up for gaming!
DarkDreamz
Mar 26 2021, 03:08 PM
How did you break it? I also want a PS5 when they are back in stock....
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 29 2021, 03:58 AM
I had a ps4 once, but it mysteriously got sliced in half one day and I couldn't figure out how to weld it back together properly so for now Im just on older consoles until I get a replacement or a ps5, whichever comes first. once that happens I'd be down for a game or two
Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Apr 02 2021, 07:05 AM
I'm on PS4 but I haven't been playing any of the games you've listed. I'm thinking about getting COD Coldwar though since it looks pretty fun :) Getting a PS5 is on my to-do list but every time I try to get one, my cart refreshes and I get booted lmao.
MileenaJTears
Apr 11 2021, 08:25 AM
I bought the disk version PS5 from a guy on eBay . It was $ 921.13 he still should have some , his name on eBay is ( unentitledgoods ) It came delivered unopened and his packaging is very secure. The guy is from Pearland , Texas . If it’s a decent price to you with what is compared to what most people want for it . this might help you get one quicker.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More