Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

But maybe its all eyes on him, in love with ego an intention, the eyes that are just begging me for more. This is gone and I can see it, you head is full of words, full of words that don't mean anyhing. Intesity in Ten Cities, by Chiodos

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Alexx_boyish
Alexx_boyish
First attempt with emo bangs ..How to get them more straight and steady?more product? Apr 03 2021, 07:29 PM
so i attempted my beloved haircut / emo bangs for the first time, I have a few photos on my profile , what I am trying to figure out is how to get the bangs more straight and steady without putting more product ( too much chemical !) any tips fellow emo girls boys are welcomed love <3

Replies

DarkDreamz
Apr 03 2021, 08:54 PM
Hair straighteners obviously. I also sometimes use a holding wax too! Similar to got2b but much better quality. Paul Mitchell Wax Works
Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Apr 05 2021, 06:31 AM
A good heat protection serum, a good chi straightener, and some light wax work super great. DarkDreamz hit it spot on with the recommendations. The heat protection serum can be anything rated for 400°+. The only way you'll get pin-straight bangs is with a lot of heat, but depending on your natural hair type you'll likely need less.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More