Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So now you're on your own, won't you come back home? To see you're not that kind And find the strength to find the strength to find another way Come Back Home, by Two Door Cinema Club

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Lost_Hardcore
Lost_Hardcore
Scum of the 21st century or crowling vaccination Apr 05 2021, 06:07 AM
Do any of us want to be cool? It seems that many people want this. How exactly can this "coolness" be achieved? It's very simple - you have to be a predator: humiliate others, behave defiantly, and do not think about anyone. Yes, you may be considered cool, but you will not get anything useful for yourself and you will not do something really valuable. But why? Apparently, people have always been crows, and were ready to peck out the eyes of anyone who is weaker than them and can not resist, because then they will be respected by other crows. And who wants to have his eyes pecked out? Weak people do not want this, but they have been persecuted for many, many years. The fact is that people are different from animals (Darwinists please shut up), but not all of them. I have often heard, for example, that love does not exist, but only chemistry, instinct, that we are wild animals. Yes, it's easy to believe when you consider yourself a " predator". But the weak need hope and they believe. And so, i stand up for the weak, because I noticed: a weak person is a person and is capable of a lot (there are many famous personalities who were bullied and tried in every possible way to "drown") a strong person is just often envious and is not capable of really cool things. And does it make sense to endlessly devour your own kind?

Replies

Emo Pictures - pernico
pernico
Apr 05 2021, 06:15 PM
Awww
Bones
Apr 08 2021, 08:40 PM
Know it doesn’t make sense and neither do civil wars etc. people crave people power and respect but that only comes from within ones self
Emo Pictures - Lost_Hardcore
Lost_Hardcore
Apr 09 2021, 06:48 AM
It is possible that you are right. The same civil wars, but in miniature, happen to many people in everyday life: these are vain sacrifices.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More