Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

He sleeps alone He needs no army where hes headed Cause he knows That theyre just ghosts And they cant hurt him If he cant see them I don't know If in the morning I will be here And if so Let it be known That I was worthy I was worthy.. Sleep Alone, by Two Door Cinema Club

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xX_Ashton_Havok_Xx
xX_Ashton_Havok_Xx
New On Here! Apr 06 2021, 03:26 AM
Hey guys, the name is Ashton. So excited to be on here, I have wanted to join for a while but had no idea if this site was still active or not. I love emo music a lot. 2000's post hardcore is some of the best music of all time, imo of course. My all time favorite band is AFI as my name suggests. My favorite album ever is Sing the Sorrow, I used to listen it on repeat on my Walkman until the CD started to skip, and no longer worked. I also make emo clothing too. I somehow got my profile song code to work so enjoy that if you ever decide to check out my bio! Anyways I'm 24, I have been in the subculture since 2009, and I am American. Add4Add and of course, PC4PC!

Replies

Emo Pictures - pernico
pernico
Apr 06 2021, 02:43 PM
Hi! I am also an American emo, well, half emo actually
Emo Pictures - em0grl
em0grl
Apr 06 2021, 10:49 PM
Hey, nice to meet you!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More