Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We all fall down, But you refuse to get back on your feet again. You closed your eyes, and said goodbye to all of those who loved you. We All Fall Down, by All Time Low

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

NostalgicFish
I'm here Apr 07 2021, 12:52 AM
I was on a nostalgia kick, so I decided to make an account here. When I was younger I frequented emobucket, and I was very sad to discover it was gone! I was never aesthetically emo because I was too afraid that my parents would make a big deal about it, but now that I'm in my 20's I'm realizing that it's never too late to go through your emo phase. I listen to a wide variety of bands, but the staples that I keep coming back to are roughly in the post-hardcore area. These staples include Moss Icon, Rites of Spring, La Dispute, and Circle Takes the Square. Lately, however, I've been listening to everything by Ninja Sex Party. Aesthetically, I'm all over the place. I'm equally likely to dress like a Victorian ghost, a bougie wine mom at a cocktail party, or a butch lesbian. I have a lot of nerdy interests, including materials science, Magic: the Gathering, and PC gaming (though I currently only have a chromebook due to having to throw my PC out after a mold problem).

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 08 2021, 09:28 AM
I LOVE Circle Takes the Square :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More