Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsIt's alive! This burning love deep inside. I'll be your bride, you'll be my Frankenstein. I need you. You need me. You totally complete me. A monster. My monster. Thee only who sees me for who I truly am.Emo song lyrics
(Blood On The Dance Floor - Frankenstein and the bride)

[Submit Lyrics]

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Newbies [NEW POST]

Quick!! Say a greeting that reflects your personality as a whole!!! - Apr 24 2021, 05:42 PM

Hzxplozion - soEmo.co.uk
Hzxplozion

Yeah hello, greetings- yes i'm new here and open to chat with others. This website is awesome, can't wait to meet new people to hang with (not a long time though i don't commit in such massive connected friendships.. just little heys and hi's and maybe a bit of a pat on the back is all good). Not looking for any relationships and sex cause that's really lame, go touch grass and go home you fool. From what i can see there's a ton of americans! nice. My own country has like less the size of a microscopic organism for fellow emo's.. It sucks here. Let's go chat shall we?
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 3

x-IAmMatt-x - soEmo.co.uk
x-IAmMatt-x

Apr 27 2021, 05:06 AM

Hello, I am Matt, and I am indeed an American! :-)

I am a programmer and a skater, and I am very into virtually any kinds of rock music.
kywiska - soEmo.co.uk
kywiska

Apr 30 2021, 01:57 AM

hiii im ky
i am american !
i do photography as well as music sometimes
damnthatjunkie - soEmo.co.uk
damnthatjunkie

Apr 30 2021, 06:47 AM

Hi, I am sarcastic and undeniably cold hearted. Random. Strange. Odd... Uncalled for. How would you like to feast through your eyes? :)

Total Forum Posts: 3

Please enter your reply below: