Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I am thinking that, the feckles in your eyes are mirror images and when we kiss. And i have to speculate, that god himself made us into corrosponding shapes, like pieces from the clay. Such Great Heights, by Confide

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
My Favorite Pictures Of The Moon :D May 26 2021, 05:57 PM

I haven't talked about it much on here but I've been quite fond of photography since childhood and lately I've been getting some dope ass pics of the moon so enjoy! The more golden one is from just last night and the silvery cropped one is from a couple weeks ago.

I've been really into taking pics of the sky as of late because the HD zoom on my new phones outerfacing cameras is just absolutely insane. Hence  why my favorite thing to photograph as of late is the moon because it's so simplistic but it's often hard for a lot of cameras to catch and I like to flex on my friends. I think there's a lunar elipse coming up, or maybe it already passed? Or maybe the east coast can't see it? I can't remembe but regardless, if it happens I will be very excited to capture it  :D5702960ae7d14869e53.87777503.jpg5702960ae7c5771a121.71205117.jpg

Replies

LisaAlix
May 31 2021, 06:10 AM
If you want to capture a photo with moon also print this picture with discount then you use vistaprint promo code australia.
chriswatson3
Jun 12 2021, 12:20 PM

Do you know that if you mirror this image then it will look more attractive and magnificent.

cNxWAU5GavUjUB-yXPB10QsQNHupTCbf8BOfRNnFpZepoHe_SVQV-6UeT8prJjKf-7E8M9tp1d5r09Yr8uAqztT_jIB3d-7_8EI54R17j86amVR7TaPdHRIKqGyG7Nor88jmVCIKbtSk0A

Look at this image it looks mysterious and magnificent. I mirror this image in google docs with the help of a drawing tool. You can also learn to mirror an image by reading the article. Just click on the below link to visit that article.

https://thetechvin.com/how-to-flip-an-image-in-google-docs/

I always used to take the pictures like this and then I see all the perspectives of that image. The most amazing perspective is a mirror image of that image. It looks like seeing the parallel world of that image.

Try it for one time on each image it will create new thoughts and give birth to new ideas.  

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More