Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So hear my voice, remind you not to bleed, saviour will be there, when you are feeling alone, oh, a saviour for all that you do, so you live freely without their harm saviour, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmoSoul333
EmoSoul333
Looking to Collab/Create/or Join a Alternative Youtube gaming Channel! Jan 02 2022, 08:03 PM

Hello. My name is Lukas Killswitch and I am a 18 yr old Emo Gamer who honestly isn’t making any progress. I have uploaded many videos(now are all deleted out of discouragement/ unmotivation or lack of progress) and only have 11 Subs as of currently. Basically I am Emo/Scene/Alt and my whole channel was basically like a “Emo gamer” thing or I was tryna be that “One Emo gamer on YouTube that everyone loves and likes CAUSE hes a emo gamer and has emo humor or whatever.”.(And yes i actually AM alternative not faking being emo lol. i just used it as sorta like a quirk/standout about me or a draw in like"Wow a Emo gamer or a Emo gamer guy! ...you get what i mean? lol. If your famileir with the Youtuber Johnnie Guilbert(who is honestly the ONLY Alttuber or like still Emo nowadays)basically using what i am as a gag in a way or as i said a draw in. Being Emo however ISNT and WASNT my only value about me tho but just kinda a quirk) In short looking for other gamers who wanna have laughs/fun times/ goofing around and etc etc. Even if u want I can just be that one edgy Emo character who has all the dark humor and etc during game play(you know what i mean lmao) cause that’s BASICALLY me anyway lol. All I wanna do is grow and hopefully grow with others who wanna grow too! I’m very friendly and goofy as I mentioned and I play on Xbox as of currently cause my PC broke but I am getting a PC /Laptop soon. Also down for podcats etc. Cheers and hope for the best. Discord:EmoSoul#5365 Instagram:lukaskillswitch

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More