Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking and this vanity I'm breaking, lets me live my life like this Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The T, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmoSoul333
EmoSoul333
Hey. i wanna amke new friends so maybe follow my insta? lol SO close to 2K Mar 22 2022, 02:12 PM

HIIII. Looking for new friends. My instagram is @lukaskillswitch  and im SOOO close to 2K! i would really love to hit this milestone and meet some lovley peeps. If u wanna know more about me read below.

Hi. My name is Lukas Killswitch. Im Korean-Australlian(Half Black/Half Korean and born in Sydney). I live in the US. I love alternative/emo/Scene music & bands, emo/scene/alternative fashion, ANIMEEE! minecraft,genshin impact,eddsworld, homestuck,i am into drawing/animation(for youtube and making original animes.,dream/weird/internet/kawaii/hyper/horrorcore + 2000s/80's popculture. I am 18, I am scemo basically lmao. I love anime,horror,creepypasta,Video games,cosplaying,makin Youtube vids,making music,writing and reading, and yeah just HMU. I am nice and kind and weird(in a fun way) and goofy. I love alot of bands and music and i love all types of genres(just not country lol).Follow me to find out more about me. Insta:@lukaskillswitch Snapchat:itsmalicali

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More