Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It hurts! Wounds so sore, now I'm torn; now I'm torn I've been far away; when I see your face my hearts burst into fire Hearts Burst Into Fire, by Bullet For My Valentine

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Use This Section To Talk About Emo Lifestyle Dec 31 2009, 11:00 PM
Bit vague this section but relates to topics mentioned here: www.soemo.co.uk/emo%20lifestyle.php

Replies

Emo Pictures - xxxmcremoxxx
xxxmcremoxxx
Jun 19 2008, 10:07 PM
Ok, since no-one has put anything in here .... I'll start. I was wondering how other people get treated in their home town for being emo? People where I live either look at me like I've got horns coming out of my head or tend to move away from me. Go figure!!! Does anyone else get this?
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 20 2008, 05:09 AM
Well I think where-ever you live you're going to get shit from people by looking Emo, goth, alternative. Whatever. Of course some places are probably worse than others but yeah, I get stared at also. Quickly followed by having "abuse" yelled to my back :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 20 2008, 02:45 PM
Everyone does it to show off/fit in with their mates, etc. Some people go too far and cause harm, which is unacceptable. Society is unfortunately getting crueler all the time it seems. Only yesterday someone I know had a brick thrown at them and had to go to hospital. Another person I know got beaten up by a gang and put in hospital for being gay.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 21 2008, 05:56 AM
Fucking hell, that's awful.... And 'chavs' done that? Grr I'm so angry now! Give my love to your friends won't you? Bless 'em.
Emo Pictures - xxxmcremoxxx
xxxmcremoxxx
Jul 06 2008, 11:24 PM
I get what you guys are saying. And, Mat, that's a horrible thing to happen to those people you know - hope they're okay. But I don't mean just from other young people; I get this from adults as well & have parents tell their kids not to come near me coz I am dangerous & then they tell me I should be locked up. Any comments appreciated.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 07 2008, 03:01 PM
The media has no doubt played a part in giving adults/parents a false and negative impression of the 'emo' scene. Idiots...
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 08 2008, 10:44 AM
the people here doesn't treat me different... but more and more ppl become emo... :)
victhevamp
Jul 29 2008, 01:57 PM
yeh ive noticed that alot more people are becoming emo, have to say tho they are normally very young who do tho...
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 29 2008, 02:47 PM
They are more easily influenced.
Emo Pictures - XxHeartBrokenxX
XxHeartBrokenxX
Sep 22 2008, 03:44 PM
some are, its weird cuz most of my friends start coming to school with cuts on them now
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 23 2008, 01:47 PM
^ What's your opinion on that then? Have you asked them why they have done it?!
Emo Pictures - XxHeartBrokenxX
XxHeartBrokenxX
Sep 23 2008, 08:54 PM
no i probaly should though
Emo Pictures - razorkid
razorkid
Oct 16 2009, 07:20 PM
Haha being "EMO" is a phase retards go through. Its NOT a way of life. Your lives arent harder than everyone elses, you guys just cry about it more often. Emo's suck ball sacks down their throats.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 18 2009, 04:48 AM
okay thank you emoracer:) cute and nice.. INformation well i needed to know i am well sort of floting flying, in my mind less....concentrate.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More