Emo lyricsI was certain that the season could be held between my arms Just as Summer's hold is fleeting I was here) but now I'm gone Emo song lyrics
(Dashboard Confessional - So Long , So Long)

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Blue Banana

Kamikazeke's Profile Comments

Total Comments: 18

eskemo - soEmo.co.uk
eskemo

Dec 09 2013, 06:36 PM

haha i'm deffinately not pretending i would be younger if i was going to do that XD apparently i look younger so it works for me ^_^ yeah its not cheap but you know its probly one of the cheapest things i'll end up doing for her haha jks c: ah ok well i'm just travelling for like 2 and a half hours to the state literally right next to me D: its ok tho mum owes me money ;D i'm silly and hyper alot its ok c: well you need to be less like me in that area then lol :p i want my bear had back but i did get a pikachu onesie to make up for it :D
eskemo - soEmo.co.uk
eskemo

Dec 09 2013, 06:23 PM

me to haha i'm never going to cause i love being a kid ^_^ hey i'm 21 too c: and cartoons are awesome :p well i'm pretending that i am haha. ah ok thats cool i don't live where i grew up never visited back tho but would be nice if i did c: flights anywhere are expensive >.< it costs me like 400-500 dollars just to fly to the state next to me D: so yeah i'm paying to see my gf but is so worth it. She lives in australia but in a different state to me ^_^ i am stupid tho and hey i'm just over excitable not careless hehe ;D
eskemo - soEmo.co.uk
eskemo

Dec 09 2013, 06:09 PM

thanks i'm trying to grow up not really lol :) snap! we match haha. Thats a nice little arrangement you got there and ssshhh i'm learning lol XD
can't be more boring then mine haha and nice is it good there? i hardly ever travel :p umm not really i'm going to go see my gf over the new year c: looking for jobs so pretty boring :p i'm not really social so don't really do alot except sit around home and when i do leave i lose my stuff like my bear hat and hoodies D: i'm so stupid lol
eskemo - soEmo.co.uk
eskemo

Dec 09 2013, 03:08 PM

missed my roomie too :D ^_^
Thats good usualy slowly is the best way c: nice getting into it haha well i need a job so you doing better then me :p
I have been pretty good c: finally finished university this year but living at home still and can't drive i'm so behind on everything :p other then that its ok c: been up to anything exciting? :D
eskemo - soEmo.co.uk

Freshtilldeath1990

Dec 07 2012, 03:09 AM

oh no D:
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Aug 29 2012, 03:02 PM

Ahh ok that's good to hear :) x
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Aug 28 2012, 12:36 AM

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day :]
Cookie_Monsta - soEmo.co.uk
Cookie_Monsta

Jul 31 2012, 02:20 PM

Wow that's amazing! We are twins. So tell me want am I thinking right now? lol jk. but your right this is crazy!
Cookie_Monsta - soEmo.co.uk
Cookie_Monsta

Jul 30 2012, 11:45 PM

OMG I've always wanted a twin! It's like Sister Sister only I'm a boy and we met over the internet... Ok so it's nothing like Sister Sister but you get my point. lol
Cookie_Monsta - soEmo.co.uk
Cookie_Monsta

Jul 30 2012, 11:04 PM

Cool. Maybe I'm the lucky one cause if you're the female version of me then I'm the male version of you. :P
Cookie_Monsta - soEmo.co.uk
Cookie_Monsta

Jul 29 2012, 11:28 PM

Yeah it is... You have no idea how lucky you are! lol
Cookie_Monsta - soEmo.co.uk
Cookie_Monsta

Jul 28 2012, 12:04 AM

So... you are the female version of me. Just thought you should know. K bye. :)
sk8onurmomzz - soEmo.co.uk
sk8onurmomzz

Jul 26 2012, 08:23 PM

Aha, yeah don't worry about it[: Hope it goes well for you two.
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Jul 25 2012, 03:33 PM

Thanks for the add :]
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Jul 25 2012, 03:13 PM

Heya Kamikazeke welcome to soEmo.co.uk

Please fill out your profile and add some pics when you get the chance. Even create a journal if you like...

Find other members using the Browse feature.

View 1000s of emo scene girls and guys pics in the Emo Pictures and Site Models sections.

Check out the popular Emo Forums and Emo Chat.

Learn all about emo scene music, fashion and lifestyle in the What is Emo section.

The site is still in development so if you have any suggestions or problems please email info@soemo.co.uk or check out the help section.

-Matt