Emo lyricsBlack rose You were always where the sun could never go I never wanted you to have to be alone But I couldn't find a way to help you grow Black RoseEmo song lyrics
(Trapt - Black Rose)

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Blue Banana

Lightnesslove210's Profile Comments

Pages: 1 2 3 Next Last | Total Comments: 50

Jan 11 2011, 09:57 AM

yes, yes it has haha
how are you
Croboi - soEmo.co.uk
Croboi

Jan 11 2011, 05:16 AM

thx for add. :)

Oct 09 2010, 10:11 AM

i think it kinda helps too that we dont actually know eachother, like in person, cause then we dont feel judged as bad and i dont get on unless i have a comment or something so dont feel bad :P

Oct 09 2010, 09:41 AM

yes actually i am slightly glad that im a senior but at the same time i really dont wanna get a job and move out ya know ? ? ?
but im very happy ur still alive, i mean not that we talk a lot but its nice to have someone to talk to that actually understands you. :)

Oct 08 2010, 01:06 PM

normal teenage stuff. drama at school people pick on you you flip out oh wells. a little bit of cutting but no smoking this time. im trying to be good but i can only control myself so much . . . but ive had some good times too. isnt it funny how people always talk about the bad and never so much the good its like we all over look it

Oct 07 2010, 09:16 PM

hmm im sorry i wish i could help
Jeff_MCRnutter - soEmo.co.uk
Jeff_MCRnutter

Oct 07 2010, 08:19 PM

ur very welcome :)
well if u wish to add my msn i shall now send u it in a private message :D
Jeff_MCRnutter - soEmo.co.uk
Jeff_MCRnutter

Sep 27 2010, 07:36 PM

yes exactly those things
anime n manga r amazing :)
n i do love to draw too. i also love writing n am tryin to create my own anime ^^
its ok i just have the problem of when i see sum1 i think is in need of help or cheering up i cant help but to try lol
really?? r u on anything else more often that i could tlk to u on?? :P
Jeff_MCRnutter - soEmo.co.uk
Jeff_MCRnutter

Sep 23 2010, 08:24 AM

heyy couldnt help but say hi
one bcos u love so much that i do :)
n also bcos ur page saddens me.. nobody shud ever feel so down
i hope we can be friends n that ull tlk bk :P

Sep 06 2010, 01:50 PM

awws why were you depressed dear -hugs- where did you go. hope you had fun though
afallingtragedy - soEmo.co.uk
afallingtragedy

Aug 30 2010, 11:06 PM

heheh i woke up 2 am xD heheh my sleeping habits is not good at all either xD ok sounds fun xD what for physical pain ?? if you will tell me but you dont need if you dont want xD

Aug 26 2010, 08:05 AM

ahhh first day of school = AMAZING ! ! !
PLUS being a seniorrrrrr {wOOt wOOt} hahah
just thought id let you know :D

Aug 25 2010, 12:20 AM

yeah drawing is my favorite. my only problem is i am just starting on people faces like real people not anime. actually i could probaly do those but i never tried hmm i should do that soon. anywhozers . . . im drawing my sister and i cant gret the eyes right at all and its killing me :/
haha whyd you poke me :P

Aug 24 2010, 03:45 AM

haha cool, i just got done drawing hah. i love it i didnt do much over the summer so im trying to get started doing more.
and if you have friends beside you it is easier to have a better life and stay happy. dont block them out, been there, done that

Aug 24 2010, 02:18 AM

haha just dont let urself get fat teheh . . . ive been trying to cut down on the junk food lately, not because i dont wanna gain weight but because i need to get healthier.
good that you got to be with ur bf though. but dont be down things will get better soon :]
dark-side-risenx - soEmo.co.uk
dark-side-risenx

Aug 23 2010, 01:57 PM

You said you had a feeling you'd be dead by 22 0_0 bananas!? :D

Aug 23 2010, 12:52 PM

yeah when i was like 8 before my parents got a divorce he told me he didnt like me cause i look and act to much like my mom . . .
sorry about ur mom :/
ive been good actually. i spent the weekend with a bunch of friends in ohio. and how have you been ? ? ?
afallingtragedy - soEmo.co.uk
afallingtragedy

Aug 20 2010, 11:14 AM

hahah :D i do nothing woke just up and can not sleep again and the clock is 02.06 here so its feels not so funny xD haha its sounds nice but why go up 7a.m ??
dark-side-risenx - soEmo.co.uk
dark-side-risenx

Aug 20 2010, 03:38 AM

:O nooooo don't die! silly! ^.^

Aug 19 2010, 11:36 AM

my dad like hates me and im still forced to go to his house. while there i sit in my room and come out to eat and bathroom things hah. and my mom just like she cares and all but her opinion always over powers mine to the point that i cant talk to her sometimes, like she thinks she knows everything when really she doesnt know the biggest parts of my life. its like my sister is the only one that understands me but i still cant tell her a lot

Pages: 1 2 3 Next Last | Total Comments: 50