Emo lyricsCome on baby Keep it down, honey hush your lips Clothes trailing from the backdoor to the bedroom And I don’t even know your name (Woo) Give me all you’ve got Make this night worth my time Make this worth my time.Emo song lyrics
(Asking Alexandria - Not The American Average)

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Blue Banana

Lollirot's Profile Comments

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last | Total Comments: 258

twich4900 - soEmo.co.uk
twich4900

Jan 01 2012, 12:16 AM

hii! um new acc. so yeah im adding you addng, if cool withh you

Jan 01 2012, 12:01 AM

Happy New Years. We haven't talked in some time due to my internet and finals. Hope you are doing well.

Dec 07 2011, 06:34 AM

Yes piano is one of the most frustrating instruments to play or learn different songs to, I like to compare it to playing golf or waiting in the DMV haha. But once you have perfected what you want to play it feels and sounds wonderful.
Besides wishing I could go to France I am going to have to go to a ROTC Leader Development and Assessment Course and after that I plan on working and training at a kick boxing camp.
You must have made a lot of money to be able to go to France where do you work?

xXDominickXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXDominickXx

Dec 07 2011, 05:09 AM

being an ass hole lol

Dec 06 2011, 09:25 PM

haha I don't see anything wrong with being perceived as romantic. But yeah I do get your point. I got to play piano for my french teacher today as part of a project, it was pretty awesome. I need to learn more songs which will be another addition to my things to do in the summer when I have time. What else do you have planned besides a vacation to France?

Dec 06 2011, 07:43 AM

Wow that's pretty awesome that you got to stay with a french family and everything. I wish I could study abroad for a couple months but I would have to start speaking more french first haha. I heard that a lot of the Europeans feel sort of indifferent towards Americans, but that's whatever. You need to be my tour guide lol.

Dec 05 2011, 06:16 PM

Yeah I will be getting Rosetta Stone in the summer to advance my French speaking skill. The Jersey shore just cant contend with the beaches of nice haha, it looks like a European paradise. Did you grow up in France? how did you learn the language?
xXDominickXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXDominickXx

Dec 05 2011, 03:49 PM

oh i see

Dec 05 2011, 05:54 AM

Ha yeah winter break is really close to being called a vacation but still doesn't contend with traveling and getting away from the craziness. Wow that's crazy that you wanna go to France. I'm taking introduction to french right now at school and my teacher showed me a place called Nice. It looks wonderful, I think if I had anywhere to go it would be to there. Wish I could speak more french though haha.
xXDominickXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXDominickXx

Dec 05 2011, 05:08 AM

Dec 04 2011, 09:02 PM

Thanks I appreciate your sympathy. I was dreading having to come back and change from my comfy civilian clothes into my everyday school uniform. I cant agree with you more about having a vacation. I will also be able to regrow my hair in the summer, I am so excited. Where did you want to go on vacation to btw?

Dec 04 2011, 08:26 PM

Yeah that's unfortunate, mine didn't go too well either I got into a huge argument with my half sisters dad. The whole break went super fast too haha I was so miserable coming back to school.

Nov 27 2011, 06:33 PM

Soooo how did the homemade Turkey operation go? Hope everything went smoothly.

Nov 22 2011, 10:01 PM

That is true things do get a little crazy at times. Ha I got stared at as soon as I walked in to get my head shaved nobody really takes us emo/scene kids serious in the military. Thanks for for dealing with my rambling I will be going to sleep now since ive been up for 19 hours its been a great chat :)

Nov 22 2011, 09:40 PM

yeah well the Army for me is not everything its cracked up to be, but some parts of it really make you a stronger and more intelligent person. You're hair is way too amazing anyways for the military. sometimes I feel like I'm rambling when i don't know what else to say lol

Nov 22 2011, 09:18 PM

haha just trying to motivate you. Being in military school I hear stuff like that all the time its pretty funny for instance taking out trash becomes an epic struggle to be the best we can be. sry im rambling

Nov 22 2011, 08:45 PM

Exactly, never accept defeat especially when it comes to making food for yourself. Gotta get into the turkey making attitude. lol il be cheering you on.

Nov 22 2011, 08:33 PM

You're welcome. haha I remember the first legit meal i tried to make, it was a total disaster but I have no doubt you will be able to make something you will enjoy.

Nov 22 2011, 08:14 PM

that sucks now I feel bad for mentioning it. At least black Fridays coming up now i will actually be able to get clothes at a reasonable price. Wish I could invite you over for thanksgiving my dads like an iron chef when it comes to turkey.

Nov 22 2011, 06:43 PM

Just got home from school, the 3 hour drive was excruciating. hbu got anything planned for thanksgiving?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last | Total Comments: 258