Emo lyricsThis one was my fathers and This one you can't see. This one had me scared to death, But I guess I should be glad I'm not deadEmo song lyrics
(Stone Sour - Made of Scars)

NotWithoutAFight's Profile Comments

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last | Total Comments: 4890

Dec 06 2014, 05:21 PM

we didn't do presents last year but it turned out to be a good thing. ahh see i love most of my extended family (which is shit ton of people on both sides)
I don't really look forward to new years or anything. I feel like people expect change with a new year that's just not gonna happen

Dec 02 2014, 08:05 AM

You're not the only one i have lots of friends who aren't bothered about christmas. I just see it as a time to be happy. I'm always up for unnecessary joy, the rest of the year is too depressing. And my mum sent me a calendar in the post i was very surprised but also thankful

Dec 01 2014, 02:59 PM

It's technically 50/25/25. Only the front has colour the rest is black. And i felt like it that's why.
Nah i was at uni all day black friday and i'm broke anyway so i bought nothing. Did you go crazy?
It's the first day of chocolate month

Dec 01 2014, 08:06 AM

I'm sorry, i'm such an ass i keep forgetting to reply to your comment T-T

Nov 04 2014, 02:12 PM

ah that sucks that could have been a cool place to go to. Oh well ^^ I've heard of a few good places around kingston but my friends aren't very adventurous and like going to all the popular places unfortunately.
Ahh stress and I are old friends XD
and thanks aha. I do love having red hair

Oct 27 2014, 05:17 AM

Knotslip aha that's great XD I don't know if they are actually parodying anyone in particular or if it is just the genre in general. Their lyrics are just great xD
I like kingston, it's great here i am definitely gettin gused to it. Nice being this close to London.
Sounds like you're doing well :)

Sep 29 2014, 02:50 AM

they're a death metal parody band. Which basically means that they sound like death metal but their lyrics are just plain hilarious. And i dont think that Wednesday 13 (who is a guy - singer of murderdolls) is your kind of music ahaha
and yes i'm in london basically now, it's great XD
ooh is it good stress or bad stress?? what are you up to?

Sep 26 2014, 09:45 AM

Evil Scarecrow was the highlight i would say, they're a great but odd band, wednesday 13's acoustic show, Three Days Grace last week, which was the best thing ever a few others.
Studying is going good, just started in kingston it's fun.
Hows stuff with you?

Sep 25 2014, 01:10 PM

I didnt go to reading or leeds, didnt really like enough of the acts to justify the price. Went to a few gigs instead. My music taste is just steadily getting weirder and weirder.

Aug 29 2014, 04:45 AM

So how has your summer and the gig gone?
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

User Online
Jul 23 2014, 02:10 PM

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day :]

Jul 16 2014, 12:36 AM

Yeah i finished :) start again in september whoop whoop!! I kinda feel lost without work to do, i do't know what i'm going to do when uni is over.
I have never heard about Guilfest aha i hope you had fun though

and thats cool!

Jul 09 2014, 03:18 AM

It's not necessarily a 4 year course, i just chose to do this extra year because it was better this way. nd i dont really know anything about placements but i dont think so. My friend gets to go to Japan for a year or so with her animation course though i am jealous about that.
I went to sonisphere and 90% of my reasoning was to see Babymetal and it was totally worth it

how are the video plans coming along then??

Mar 18 2014, 06:04 AM

I'm just going to finish my foundation year, then do the normal three years then get a job XD hopefully. No Masters or anything for me.
I'm not, i can't afford it at the moment. I'm too much of a poor student
Ahhh thats awesome! I am assuming the music video will be on youtube when it's made? i wanna see it! XD x

Mar 10 2014, 06:29 AM

yeah i am doing an art foundation, gonna go on to do illustration :)

Thats AWESOME! i am glad its going well, what are your three goals? :)x

Mar 04 2014, 08:42 AM

just started, although i am doing a foundation year so i have three more years to go!

ahh thats awesome :)i'm glad its going so well! x

Mar 04 2014, 08:08 AM

yeah i am planning on changing that now though, i am back! aha. our chats WERE cool.
things are going good, at uni and such. how are things with you? x

Mar 04 2014, 07:09 AM

i just kinda... forgot i apologise! DX

Mar 02 2014, 03:13 PM

its hell without the internet x
XxSkittlesxX - soEmo.co.uk
XxSkittlesxX

Jan 18 2014, 12:54 PM

Can't you just come fs :( x

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last | Total Comments: 4890